CALL US: 936-206-7983
On a mission to protect the environment and serve business owners, Union Processing Systems offers industrial water treatment services you don’t want to go without. Our cutting-edge systems save you money, make your business more efficient, and give you lasting peace of mind. We’re eager to help businesses in a wide array of industries, including aerospace, landfills, metal fabrication and beyond.
Whatever your industrial process may be, we are here to manage the resulting wastewater. Our top-notch systems assure that industrial runoff that would otherwise go to waste gets a new lease on life so it doesn’t harm the environment and cost your business.
PERMITTED WASTE FOR DISPOSAL
Examples of Acceptable Waste Streams:
- Aqueous waste with low solvents
- Aqueous waste with low other toxic organics
- Spent acid without metals
- Acid aqueous waste
- Spent caustic
- Caustic aqueous waste
- Aqueous waste with reactive sulfides
- Other aqueous waste with high dissolved solids
- Other aqueous waste with low dissolved solids
- Scrubber waste
- Other inorganic liquids
- Oil water emulsion or mixture
- Concentrated aqueous solution of other organics
- Paint thinner or petroleum distillates
- Other organic liquids
- Ethylene glycol based antifreeze
- Brine solution that could also bear the form code 113 Halogenated/non-halogenated solvent mixture
- PCW (Petroleum Contact Water)
Our Class I underground-injection well system has the infrastructure and is permitted to handle up to 504k gallons of wastewater a day, 365 days a year. We’re here to do the heavy lifting so you don’t have to. Learn more about what we can do!